Ottogi Mung-Bean Pancake Mix
1. Made with the right mixture of superior quality mung beans, rice flour, and fine salt.
2. Conveniently prepare tasty Mungbean Korean pancake at home.
3. Trying preparing a delicious dish with Ottogi Mungbean Korean pancake mix. 4. Ottogi Mungbean Korean pancake mix is also good to use for pan frying dishes.
1. In a bowl, mix 500g (1 package) of MUNGBEAN KOREAN PANCAKE MIX with 700cc(3½ large cups) of water together without any lump. Let it stand for 30-40 minutes.
2. Cut your favorite ingredients such as kimchi, onions, hot peppers and etc. into bite-sized pieces and combine with the mixture 1.
3. On a heated pan, add some OTTOGI COOKING OIL and pour 2 with a ladle. On top of the pancake, put thinly sliced pork, oyster, clam meats and etc. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. McCabeFood.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.