Ottogi Jin Ramen - Mild, 5 Packs (진라면)
Ottogi Jin Ramen - Mild, 5 Packs
1. Ottogi Jin Ramyon has chewy & soft noodles and rich and tasty beef soup.
2. Loaded with vegetables like green onions, shitake mushrooms, carrots and etc. for better taste.
3. It is not that spicy but it is sill rich and tasty for every member of your family.
120g x 5packs
1) Noodle: Wheat Flour, Modified Starch, Palm Oil, Gluten, Potato Starch, Salt, Garlic Extract, Emulsified Oil(D-Sorbitol, Soybean Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin Esters of Fatty Acids), Calcium, Alkaine Agent, Dried Yeast, Guar Gum, Riboflavin
2) Powdered Soup: Salt, Sugar, Soy Sauce Powder(Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Beef Bone Extract Powder, Red Pepper, Glucose, Kelp Extract Powder, Yeast Powder, Black Pepper, Garlic, Beef Extract Powder, Mushroom, Oleoresin Paprika, Shellfish(Oyster)
3) Dehydrated Vegetable Mix: Green Onion, Carrot, Mushroom, Chinese Cabbage, Red Pepper
Contains Wheat, Soybean & Shellfish(Oyster)
Country of Origin
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. McCabeFood.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.